Counseling Insite offers free online mental health counseling resources and information about substance abuse and recovery. Founded by a professional Counselor, its purpose is to provide guidance for those who are struggling with mental illness and addiction issues. Counseling Insite's blog covers a variety of topics related to psychology, including therapy, personality disorders, human behavior, and parenting.
With Counseling Insite, you can find free or low cost services both on line and on the ground. We are here to help in any way that we can.
Free online and on the ground resources, plus a comprehensive listing on mental health advocacy and support organizations across the country. The following is a sample of what we offer:
1. Educational resources - college counseling, financial aid, community colleges and graduate education
2. Recommended reading for Self-Help and additional information on counseling and Psychology
3. Online support groups and agencies for those in crisis.
4. A social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google +, Pinterest, Twitter and more!
5. Special Topics in Mental Health Counseling.
6. Mental Health Insurance and Mental Health Malpractice.
7. A members only forum.
8. Axis 6: A Blog about Mental Health
9. Articles about mental illness and personality disorders.
10. substance abuse treatment and recovery options.
11. Trending mental health news, courtesy of Facebook and Google.
12. And much, much more!
Counseling Insite is a free software application from the Food & Drink subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-01-02. The program can be installed on Android.
Counseling Insite (version 2.4) has a file size of 2.10 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.